Six Best Practices Every Young CEO Should Know
by Hally Mass Jobe
- Learn to always to listen, as experience is not on your side.
- Dare to dream! Do not let feasibility impede your desires. Where there is a will, there is a way.
- Learn as much as possible, the internet is full of knowledge. Become an expert in whatever it is that you do.
- Always empathize with you customers and staff, as it will drive you to always find a solution.
- Unlearn bad habits and traits, as arrogance will never help you grow.
- Always be punctual and never fail on your promises. Your reputation is everything.